- Double glazed with tempered low-E glass and argon gas filling
- 117mm multi-chamber insulated mainframe in white or beige
- Matching handle set in white or beige
- Aluminium reinforced hardware frame
- Heavy-duty sliding charcoal fibreglass insect screen
- NFRC, WDMA, and Energy Star tested and certified*
uPVC Sliding Doors are available with 2, 3, or 4 panels.
*Certain sizes and configurations have not been tested and certified by all three programmes. Visit the Technical page for details.
Options & Upgrades To Suit Every Kiwi Home
Standard Low-E 272
Good thermal performance in all seasons. Reflects heat away in summer and keeps heat inside your home in winter.
Ideal for warm, sunny climates with the ultimate protection from the sun, without any tinting. Plus it still keeps heat inside during winter.
Superior thermal performance in all seasons. Reflects heat away in summer and keeps heat inside your home in winter with 95% UV protection.
Low-E 366 + i89 Coating
Adds a layer of i89 Coating inside to help keep even more heat inside your home during winter. Outperforms triple glazed windows without low-E.
Ideal for colder climates or homes with passive solar heating, it traps the warmth of the sun inside keeping your home cozy. Plus it still performs well against bright summer sun.
Low-E 180 + i89 Coating
Adds a layer of i89 Coating inside to help keep heat inside your home during winter, and cool air inside during summer. Outperforms triple glazed windows without low-E.